H2 Accelerator is a leading marketing firm located on Vancouver Island with an exciting roster of clients in Tourism, Education, Government and Not-for-Profits. We’re on the lookout for the Digital Media Coordinator to join our growing digital marketing team. Right now, we are on the lookout for someone who has 2 years or more experience working in social media marketing role, or in an agency setting.
- Develop, implement and manage our client’s social media strategy
- Work with the creative department to create regular channel content
- Develop well-crafted content for a variety of platforms
- Report on monthly social media KPIs and measure the success of every social media campaign
- Responsible for staying up to date on the latest social media best practices and technologies
- A strong background in writing for digital platforms with the ability to self-edit is a must for this role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices, including publishing and reporting tools like Hootsuite, Iconosquare, Latergram and Sprout Social.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Well versed in understanding and summarizing social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, experience with client facing accounts an asset
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics not required but considered an asset
BA in Marketing or Communications, or similar relevant field preferred.
This role will require a critical thinker, a problem solver and a self-starter with a proactive attitude and good time-management skills. If this sounds like you then please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] by 5 pm on September 20, 2020. In your cover letter please make note of at least two social accounts you’ve managed.